The soon-to-be released iPhone X comes bristling with new features, including a better screen, which stretches across the entire phone; camera upgrades; and facial recognition technology. It’s also swapped out the traditional home button for a new interface and navigation.
Apple fans can preorder the iPhone X starting Oct. 27, and phones will start shipping on Nov. 3. However, the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus models are available even earlier: Both models are open to preorders on Sept. 15 and start shipping Sept. 22.
Last year’s iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models were announced on September 7 and preordering began two days later. The phones began shipping September 16, so this year’s release date 8 and 8 Plus models haven’t deviated from the previous timeline too much.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org