The soon-to-be released iPhone X comes bristling with new features, including a better screen, which stretches across the entire phone; camera upgrades; and facial recognition technology. It’s also swapped out the traditional home button for a new interface and navigation.
Apple fans can preorder the iPhone X starting Oct. 27, and phones will start shipping on Nov. 3. However, the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus models are available even earlier: Both models are open to preorders on Sept. 15 and start shipping Sept. 22.
Last year’s iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models were announced on September 7 and preordering began two days later. The phones began shipping September 16, so this year’s release date 8 and 8 Plus models haven’t deviated from the previous timeline too much.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow