The soon-to-be released iPhone X comes bristling with new features, including a better screen, which stretches across the entire phone; camera upgrades; and facial recognition technology. It’s also swapped out the traditional home button for a new interface and navigation.
Apple fans can preorder the iPhone X starting Oct. 27, and phones will start shipping on Nov. 3. However, the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus models are available even earlier: Both models are open to preorders on Sept. 15 and start shipping Sept. 22.
Last year’s iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models were announced on September 7 and preordering began two days later. The phones began shipping September 16, so this year’s release date 8 and 8 Plus models haven’t deviated from the previous timeline too much.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State