1. Moving when you’re young might strengthen your adult brain.
By Gretchen Reynolds in the New York Times
2. This cheaper way to file bankruptcy could help struggling consumers get a fresh start.
By Katy Stech Ferek in the Wall Street Journal
3. Is America still a ‘Nation of Ideas?’
By Jedediah Purdy in Politico Magazine
4. Just using a brand you trust could make you more confident about what you’re doing.
By Leila Ugincius at Virginia Commonwealth University
5. Here’s how to trick your body into feeling awake after a terrible night’s sleep.
By Susie Neilson in the Cut
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief