Apple launched a radically overhauled new iPhone to mark its 10th anniversary during its much-anticipated keynote event on Tuesday, September 12.
The iPhone X announcement, shown in the video above, revealed the company’s new phone, which includes an edge-to-edge screen and new facial recognition technology, which will do away with the need for a fingerprint reader, among a number of other new features.
The new iPhone X comes with a high price tag, with costs starting at $999. The costs for the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus start at $699 and $799, respectively.
Watch highlights of the iPhone announcement above.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List