Apple launched a radically overhauled new iPhone to mark its 10th anniversary during its much-anticipated keynote event on Tuesday, September 12.
The iPhone X announcement, shown in the video above, revealed the company’s new phone, which includes an edge-to-edge screen and new facial recognition technology, which will do away with the need for a fingerprint reader, among a number of other new features.
The new iPhone X comes with a high price tag, with costs starting at $999. The costs for the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus start at $699 and $799, respectively.
Watch highlights of the iPhone announcement above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow