Apple launched a radically overhauled new iPhone to mark its 10th anniversary during its much-anticipated keynote event on Tuesday, September 12.
The iPhone X announcement, shown in the video above, revealed the company’s new phone, which includes an edge-to-edge screen and new facial recognition technology, which will do away with the need for a fingerprint reader, among a number of other new features.
Apple also unveiled the new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus during the event, as well as significant upgrades to its Apple Watch and Apple TV.
The new iPhone X comes with a high price tag, with costs starting at $999. The costs for the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus start at $699 and $799, respectively.
Watch highlights of the iPhone announcement above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space