A bride has decided to ditch the typical floral bouquet for her wedding day and carry something a little more edible down the aisle.
“We wanted the wedding to be a bit different and really reflect who we are as a couple,” she explained to the BBC, adding that the guests “loved them” and that the venue couldn’t believe it.
Paige added that despite the temptation the doughnuts went uneaten throughout the ceremony. “We had plenty of goodies beforehand so we were too full too eat them,” she said.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time