A bride has decided to ditch the typical floral bouquet for her wedding day and carry something a little more edible down the aisle.
“We wanted the wedding to be a bit different and really reflect who we are as a couple,” she explained to the BBC, adding that the guests “loved them” and that the venue couldn’t believe it.
Paige added that despite the temptation the doughnuts went uneaten throughout the ceremony. “We had plenty of goodies beforehand so we were too full too eat them,” she said.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating