You must be wondering, “What is Taylor Swift doing now?” Lucky for you, the mega-popstar wants you to find out.
AT&T, which launched a massive partnership with Swift last year, released new promos today for Taylor Swift Now Thursday morning, teasing an all-access peek for subscribers.
Bonus? They’re pretty charming to watch, especially when she gets in a fight with funnyman Andy Samberg.
Swift also posted a behind-the-scenes look at the behind-the-scenes content, where she runs lines, gets her makeup done, and, as she admits, method acts and is “actually eating the food each time.”
Taylor Swift Now is launching as Swift continues rolling out her Nov. 10-anticipated Reputation LP. So far she has shared “Look What You Made Me Do” and “Ready For It.” She’s also featured on the side of delivery trucks as part of a partnership with UPS.
Find more information about Taylor Swift Now subscriptions here.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out