In the 10 years since the very first iPhone was launched, Apple has released 15 different models — and each has had its own personality. There’s the clean-and-simple original iPhone, the chatty iPhone 4s that brought us Siri and the iPhone 7 that broke with tradition and got rid of the headphone jack. The newest iPhones expected to be announced this week include potential 7s and 7S Plus versions, as well as a 10th anniversary model, which could be the iPhone 8, iPhone X or iPhone Edition.
Ahead of the announcement, we had some fun looking back at the iPhone models and what they’ve signified to us over the years. Answer the 10 questions below and see which iPhone best matches your personality:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow