The Magic School Bus is back, and this time, a new Ms. Frizzle has arrived to take the students of Walkerville School on a series of adventures.
Netflix released a trailer for The Magic School Bus Rides Again, its reboot of the popular ’90s show. Starring Kate McKinnon as Frizzle’s younger sister, Fiona, and Lily Tomlin back in her role as the original Professor Frizzle, the new series premieres on the streaming service on Sept. 29. It also features Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda singing the theme song
It’s a “total Frizzle overload,” as one student says when the new Ms. Frizzle takes the kids into the sea to see monsters, to outer space to tour planets, through rivers of lava and the middle of a jungle — and that’s just in the trailer.
Permission slips or not, the magic school bus will certainly do its thing this fall in Netflix’s revamped series. Watch the trailer for The Magic School Bus Rides Again above.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror