Warning: This post contains spoilers for season seven of Game of Thrones.
During a 2015 appearance on Conan, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau — who plays Jaime Lannister — jokingly hinted that romance was in the cards for Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons. “You know Jaime and Cersei, they have this incestous relationship,” he deadpanned. “Well, the dragons too.”
While the actual dragons don’t seem to be going down that road, the season seven finale saw Jon Snow and Daenerys — who are both Targaryens and, therefore, the blood of the dragon — consummate their relationship.
Maybe Jaime isn’t the stupidest Lannister after all.
Watch the full clip below.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out