The best Kanye West song is a topic that’s hotly debated by Kanye stans and music enthusiasts alike, but his four-year-old daughter North West already knows what her favorite song of his is, thank you very much.
The tiny heir to the Kimye empire opened up about her father’s music in the most recent issue of Interview Magazine, where she shared the cover with her reality TV celebutante mother Kim Kardashian West, posing for a Jackie O-themed photo shoot.
North revealed that her favorite Kanye track is “Amazing” because, according to her, it’s “so amazing.” It’s rogue but decisive pick from the youngster, especially considering that it comes from one of Kanye’s less-lauded albums, the spare, auto-tuned 808s and Heartbreak. Kardashian West also shared via Snapchat that North’s taste in Kanye’s music definitely skews towards the “Old Kanye,” as North’s playlist featured Kanye’s sophomore studio album Late Registration.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart