The best Kanye West song is a topic that’s hotly debated by Kanye stans and music enthusiasts alike, but his four-year-old daughter North West already knows what her favorite song of his is, thank you very much.
The tiny heir to the Kimye empire opened up about her father’s music in the most recent issue of Interview Magazine, where she shared the cover with her reality TV celebutante mother Kim Kardashian West, posing for a Jackie O-themed photo shoot.
North revealed that her favorite Kanye track is “Amazing” because, according to her, it’s “so amazing.” It’s rogue but decisive pick from the youngster, especially considering that it comes from one of Kanye’s less-lauded albums, the spare, auto-tuned 808s and Heartbreak. Kardashian West also shared via Snapchat that North’s taste in Kanye’s music definitely skews towards the “Old Kanye,” as North’s playlist featured Kanye’s sophomore studio album Late Registration.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up