Warning: This post contains spoilers for season seven of Game of Thrones.
Following Sansa and Arya Stark’s epic bait and switch on Littlefinger in Game of Thrones‘ season seven finale, Maisie Williams — who plays the younger Stark sister — took to Twitter to share her thoughts on the climactic episode.
“U were so right,” she replied to a 2016 tweet she had posted instructing fans to begin emotionally readying themselves for season seven. The 20-year-actress also added a gif of America’s Next Top Model judge J. Alexander making a face of pure shock for good measure.
But while Williams may have been right about this year’s installment, it looks as though viewers may have to wait until 2019 to find out the truth of any season eight predictions.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was