The dramatic video tracks Swift’s progress from a ghoulish zombie in a graveyard to a royal throne where she’s served tea by a snake. Other meaningful cameos: a slew of other iterations of Swift, dressed up in previous versions of the singer’s own persona, from the guitar-wielding Fearless era to her “Shake It Off” ballerina look.
Naturally, the internet was awash in reactions to the at-times comic, at-times intense video.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time