A total solar eclipse crossing the U.S. sky on Aug. 21, 2017 will be in peak view over Boston, Massachusetts at 2:46 p.m. EDT. Viewers in Boston can expect a partial view of the eclipse.
Type in Boston or your exact zip code in the interactive below to see what to expect as the solar eclipse passes.
Watch TIME’s livestream of the total eclipse beginning at 12 p.m. EDT on Monday.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.