Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney has denounced President Donald Trump for his delay in condemning racism following the violence at white nationalists rallies in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
In a passionate letter, which he posted on Facebook Friday morning, the former Massachusetts governor said it was a “defining moment” for Trump’s presidency and urged the President to “act now for the good of the country.” Read Romney’s post in full below:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow