Back in May, Amy Schumer shared on social media that she’d stopped by the set of Judge Judy, America’s foremost wielder of justice. But it wasn’t until Thursday that the internet realized Schumer would actually appear in an episode of the longstanding courtroom reality show. Yet there she was, spotted front and center behind a participant in the candid snapshots.
Naturally, Twitter is alight with people speculating about Schumer’s unexpected presence in the gallery. The case over which Judge Judy is presiding in the episode appears to be about Yu Gi Oh! cards, and it seems that Schumer was moved from her very visible location after the lunch break. But not before plenty of screenshots — with Schumer’s classic facial expressions — had been snapped for all the world to see.
When she posted about her experience on set in May, the Snatched actor called it a “dream day” that she shared with her sister.
Even Schumer joined the conversation.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time