Warning: This post contains spoilers for season seven of Game of Thrones.
Drogon may have just returned from incinerating the Lannister army, but it doesn’t seem like he’ll have much time for rest and relaxation. New photos for the coming sixth episode of Game of Thrones appear to show Daenerys — alongside her Hand of the Queen Tyrion Lannister — preparing to take her dragons out for a spin. But her intended destination remains a mystery.
Judging by her reaction to Jon Snow’s departure in Sunday’s episode, it seems as though Dany may have a change of heart and end up flying north. However, she could also be planning to go through with that attack on King’s Landing she’s been threatening.
The images also showcase Westeros’ magnificent seven — Jon, Tormund, Jorah Mormont, Gendry, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros of Myr and the Hound — suiting up for what is sure to be an epic battle against the army of the dead.
See the full gallery of images above.
“Beyond the Wall,” the sixth episode of Game of Thrones‘ seventh season, airs Aug. 20 at 9 p.m. on HBO.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World