President Donald Trump‘s Twitter feed prompts a wide range of reactions in different people at different times: laughter, scorn, pride, fear. Cartoonist Shannon Wheeler decided to illustrate those powerful 140-character missives, bringing a critical eye and a sense of humor to Trump’s direct-to-the-public messages.
Wheeler, an Eisner winner whose work has appeared in The New Yorker, The Onion and Mad, has collected the illustrated tweets in a new book, Sh*t My President Says, released Tuesday from IDW publishing. Above, see just some of the book’s exclusive illustrations, which tackle everything from the question of ties to Russia to the President’s stance on nuclear policy.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022