President Donald Trump‘s Twitter feed prompts a wide range of reactions in different people at different times: laughter, scorn, pride, fear. Cartoonist Shannon Wheeler decided to illustrate those powerful 140-character missives, bringing a critical eye and a sense of humor to Trump’s direct-to-the-public messages.
Wheeler, an Eisner winner whose work has appeared in The New Yorker, The Onion and Mad, has collected the illustrated tweets in a new book, Sh*t My President Says, released Tuesday from IDW publishing. Above, see just some of the book’s exclusive illustrations, which tackle everything from the question of ties to Russia to the President’s stance on nuclear policy.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body