Earlier this week, Miley Cyrus shared with her fans some bad news:
So at her show in Boston the following day, Cyrus told the crowd, “I just wanna do a song for him. We used to always listen to Fleetwood Mac together — it’s his favorite song. So I wanna do this song for Floyd.” She then gave an emotional performance of “Landslide,” occasionally crying between lyrics.
Cyrus also sang Coldplay’s “The Scientist” as an additional tribute to her pooch:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org