Varys may have found himself a new queen.
Leslie Jones and Seth Meyers reunited on Wednesday’s Late Night for the long-awaited second episode of Game of Jones when the members of the Saturday Night Live family got together to watch the most recent Game of Thrones installment, “The Spoils of War.”
There were plenty of early laughs between Jones’ sexual interest in Littlefinger (Aidan Gillen) and her dating history, which is apparently chock-full of Three-eyed Ravens. Yet, the high-point was when the actress was questioning the motives of Varys when the actor who portrays him, Conleth Hill, strolled in.
“Oh my god, this is so cool!” she screamed. “I was saying that you can’t trust your ass, but you know sh— that you not telling everybody.”
The two continued to debate the intentions of both Varys and “TheRon,” with Hill declaring, “All eunuchs stick together.”
Watch the video above.
Late Night airs on weeknights at 12:35 a.m. ET on NBC.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This