Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci will appear as a guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert next week.
The controversial financier and political figure will chat with Colbert on Monday, Aug. 14, the host announced on Twitter Wednesday. “This is just a heads up for our censors to get ready!” he said in the tweet.
Scaramucci stepped down from the communications director role just ten days after the announcement of his appointment by President Donald Trump. The move was likely prompted by a profane interview given to the New Yorker in which Scaramucci made obscene, expletive-laden statements about members several members of the Trump Administration.
Trump fired Scaramucci after newly-appointed Chief of Staff John Kelly made the recommendation. His tenure lasted less than two weeks.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body