For example, the Oscar-winning actor has gone on the record saying that eating is one of her favorite parts of the day. During red carpet interviews, she’s the first to admit her mind often floats to a very relatable subject: french fries. So it’s no surprise that the Mother! actor’s recent Vogue interview touched on her approachable persona, among other topics.
In a cover story released Wednesday, for which she wore a couture fuzzy hat and a pensive expression, she addressed how Saturday Night Live spoofed how authentic the self-described snack lover is. In the 2016 Celebrity Family Feud sketch singer Ariana Grande wears a blonde wig and says: “They told me not to do a game show, but I was like, ‘Screw it, I can have fun, I’m a regular person!”
Lawrence’s read on the show’s take? “Spot-f-cking-on” — though she would never label herself a “regular person.”
“That’s what other people have said,” she says. “If I’d said, ‘I’m a regular person,’ I’d want to kill myself.”
And just like that, there’s a new tidbit to add to the canon of her relatable moments.
Read the full interview here.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time