For example, the Oscar-winning actor has gone on the record saying that eating is one of her favorite parts of the day. During red carpet interviews, she’s the first to admit her mind often floats to a very relatable subject: french fries. So it’s no surprise that the Mother! actor’s recent Vogue interview touched on her approachable persona, among other topics.
In a cover story released Wednesday, for which she wore a couture fuzzy hat and a pensive expression, she addressed how Saturday Night Live spoofed how authentic the self-described snack lover is. In the 2016 Celebrity Family Feud sketch singer Ariana Grande wears a blonde wig and says: “They told me not to do a game show, but I was like, ‘Screw it, I can have fun, I’m a regular person!”
Lawrence’s read on the show’s take? “Spot-f-cking-on” — though she would never label herself a “regular person.”
“That’s what other people have said,” she says. “If I’d said, ‘I’m a regular person,’ I’d want to kill myself.”
And just like that, there’s a new tidbit to add to the canon of her relatable moments.
Read the full interview here.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart