The Fresh Prince, himself, appears in the premiere episode of the new Carpool Karaoke series by Apple Music, released Tuesday.
A clip of the episode shows Will Smith and host James Corden singing and rapping to some of Smith’s ’90s hits and chatting about whether he would play Barack Obama in a movie — something Smith discussed with the former president.
“He told me that he felt confident that I had the ears for the role,” Smith said
The clip also previews upcoming carpool appearances by Jada Pinkett Smith and Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys and John Legend, LeBron James, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ariana Grande, and Stark sisters Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner.
The complete first episode is now available to watch on Apple Music.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year