While the word “fail” gets bandied about the internet a great deal, it really, truly suits this video. Why? Because when this eager dog comes tearing across the living room with an eye for landing on the couch and gnawing on whatever is in her mouth, she is absolutely 100% convinced that she is going to make it. She’s certain of it. Convinced. Until she’s not and is instead face first in the furniture. We’ve all been there, puppy dog.
MORE: Policeman Fired for Dancing in Gangnam Style Parody
MORE: 5 Famous Paintings Illustrated by Emojis
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement