American comedian David Alan Grier appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live last night with an important message about “white people.”
The Grammy and Tony nominee was responding to Jeff Session’s direction to the justice department to investigate “intentional race-based discrimination in college and university admissions.”
Grier joked, with a very straight face, that he wanted to work with the attorney general to end “years of unjust and immoral discrimination against… white people.”
“It all started back in the 1700s, when black people took all the seats in the slave ships for themselves, leaving room for a few white people on top,” he continues.
He goes on to describe how black people forced white people into all white neighborhoods and all white schools.
“Our police are so focused on serving us, they barely even pay attention to white people.”
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement