With her blonde hair, blue eyes, and youthful features, Gigi Hadid is one of the fashion industry’s most recognizable faces, but it looks like the supermodel of the moment might share her striking visage with another model — and no, it’s not her equally famous model sister, raven-haired Bella Hadid.
The Internet stumbled upon Netherland-based model and blogger Iza IJerman whose facial features bear an uncanny resemblance to Hadid’s. Perhaps the resemblance shouldn’t be so shocking since IJerman, who’s modeled for labels like the swimwear line Alpine Butterfly, is Dutch, like Hadid’s mother, former Real Housewives star Yolanda Hadid.
In an interview with Refinery 29, the model shared that people first made the Gigi Hadid comparison on Instagram and that her modeling agency also thought she looked like the supermodel.
“When I signed with MiLK, they posted a picture with the caption “The new curvy Gigi Hadid”, so that’s the moment I realised it might be true!” she said.
See the resemblance for yourself below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This