Kristen Stewart, wedding crasher extraordinaire, has had no shortage of high-profile relationships during her time in the spotlight, but she wants to make it very clear that she has cared for each person that she’s been with, regardless of gender identity.
“I’ve been deeply in love with everyone I’ve dated,” she said. “Did you think I was faking it? I’ve always really embraced a duality. And really, truly, believed in it and never felt confused or struggling.”
Stewart, who memorably came out publicly as gay while hosting Saturday Night Live, emphasized that she’s not limited to one gender and that she’s still open to the idea of dating men.
“Yeah, totally. Definitely… Some people aren’t like that. Some people know that they like grilled cheese and they’ll eat it every day for the rest of their lives. I want to try everything. If I have grilled cheese once I’m like, ‘That was cool, what’s next?'”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow