Kristen Stewart, wedding crasher extraordinaire, has had no shortage of high-profile relationships during her time in the spotlight, but she wants to make it very clear that she has cared for each person that she’s been with, regardless of gender identity.
“I’ve been deeply in love with everyone I’ve dated,” she said. “Did you think I was faking it? I’ve always really embraced a duality. And really, truly, believed in it and never felt confused or struggling.”
Stewart, who memorably came out publicly as gay while hosting Saturday Night Live, emphasized that she’s not limited to one gender and that she’s still open to the idea of dating men.
“Yeah, totally. Definitely… Some people aren’t like that. Some people know that they like grilled cheese and they’ll eat it every day for the rest of their lives. I want to try everything. If I have grilled cheese once I’m like, ‘That was cool, what’s next?'”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer