The second season of Aziz Ansari‘s acclaimed Netflix series Master of None might be the talk of the Internet, but it’s doubtful that the creator, writer, and star of the show would know much about what his fans are saying online since he’s completely unplugged from the world wide web.
In an interview with GQ Style, Ansari revealed that he not only deleted the Internet browser from his phone, but he also deleted his Twitter, Instagram, and e-mail.
While Ansari was passionate about taking time off from the Internet, he admitted that it wasn’t necessarily easy to sign off.
As for how Ansari stays abreast of what’s happening in the world, especially when it comes to news and politics, it appears that the funnyman is taking a laid-back approach to keeping up with Trump and Co, citing that he’s “not choosing ignorance,” but instead refusing to engage in a news cycle that seems “sensationalized.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out