The Morning Consult/Politico poll found that 60% of registered voters think Trump’s administration is running “somewhat chaotically” or “very chaotically.” Just 33% of voters said the administration is running somewhat or very well.
The survey revealed a stark split along party lines. Most Democrats and Independents thought the administration was running chaotically, while most Republicans thought it was running somewhat or very well.
Anthony Scaramucci was fired from his post as White House communications director, just 10 days after he was introduced as the incoming communications chief. Scaramucci’s arrival led to the departure of Press Secretary Sean Spicer and Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, though Trump has denied reports of dysfunction. “No WH chaos!” he tweeted Monday morning.
“A great day at the White House!” he added later Monday night.
The poll — which surveyed 1,972 registered voters between July 27 and July 29 — had a margin of error of plus or minus two percentage points.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror