The Trump Administration is not very good at spelling.
Over the past six months, press releases, official statements, tweets and other material released by the White House and even Trump’s personal attorney have contained typos and misspelled words and names.
This can happen to any public figure, of course, but the rate at which it’s happened in the Trump Administration is notably higher than in past presidencies.
Take this quiz and see if you can spell better than the White House.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time