The Trump Administration is not very good at spelling.
Over the past six months, press releases, official statements, tweets and other material released by the White House and even Trump’s personal attorney have contained typos and misspelled words and names.
This can happen to any public figure, of course, but the rate at which it’s happened in the Trump Administration is notably higher than in past presidencies.
Take this quiz and see if you can spell better than the White House.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year