The White House’s new communications director Anthony Scaramucci likened the United States to a “disruptive startup,” explaining that the country is intent on paving its own path.
“This nation is a disruptive start-up,” Scaramucci told the BBC’s Newsnight on Wednesday, CNBC reports. “It was a group of rich guys that got together and said, you know what, we’re going to break away from the other country and start our own country,” Scaramucci said, referring to the American Revolution.
The communications director went on to say that President Donald Trump is “bringing it back to its roots of disruption,” adding that, “we’re going to disrupt and half the political system to take care of the American people.”
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive