Behold the Fish Roe Salmon Cream Cheese Pizza, topped with scallops, crayfish, shrimp, and clams. The Hong Kong exclusive might be the only pie in which taking a bite might cause fish eggs to ooze from the crust. The commercial below sells the risk of getting covered in roe as a cute perk:
Global Pizza Huts don’t view stuffed, overflowing crusts as a bad thing. In 2012, Pizza Hut Malaysia promoted its Super Pan Pizza by implying that eating a pizza with a squirting crust that oozes cheese and “tangy sauces” with each bite was so seductive, that it would get your boyfriend to propose to you:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow