Cable network Comedy Central has released a free new iOS app of the same name that offers next-day access to a handful of the network’s most popular shows regardless of whether you’re subscribed to pay cable TV.
The easy-to-use app, released Tuesday, offers a handful of recent episodes of The Colbert Report, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, South Park and the new social media-centric show @Midnight. Episodes from other popular shows like Workaholics, Key & Peele and Broad City are also available, but only after authenticating with your cable TV provider.
You can find the Comedy Central app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch on the Apple App Store. You must be 17 years of age or older to download due to the mature content.
This article was written by Fox Van Allen and and originally appeared on Techlicious.
More from Techlicious:
- Windows Phone 8.1 Gets a Personal Assistant
- Amazon Fire TV: Like Apple TV, but Better
- The Little Black Dress That’s Custom-Made for You
- 6 Great Sites & Apps for Taking Fitness Classes at Home
- FCC Vote Clears the Way for Gigabit WiFi
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow