If you’ve outgrown the need for a Lisa Frank Trapper Keeper in your life, there’s a new way to show your love of the ’90s unicorn-and-rainbows style icon: Target is selling a collection of Lisa Frank pajamas.
The collection is a technicolor explosion of adorable tigers, cuddly dolphins, and rainbow-haired unicorns. In short, they’re everything you’ve ever dreamed of for pajamas. Plus, according to HelloGiggles, many of the pajama sets are available in plus sizes, so anyone from an XS to a 2X can looking styling in their sleep. (Some sizes are already available on the company site.)
The Lisa Frank pajamas are the perfect thing to wear to the adult slumber party you throw to celebrate any occasion. Wear your unicorn-covered pajamas while re-reading highlights of the Lisa Frank tell-all.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror