Sean Spicer’s days as White House press secretary may be over, but his pop culture legacy lives on.
On Monday’s episode of The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon paid tribute to the once-embattled spokesman by splicing clips of his daily briefings together to form a rousing rendition of Gloria Gaynor’s disco anthem “I Will Survive.”
It was a tongue-in-cheek but somehow fitting song for Spicer, who resigned from the Trump administration last week after the president appointed Wall Street financier Anthony Scaramucci as his new communications director. Watch Spicer’s musical stylings below.
The Tonight Show airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. ET on NBC.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com