The dreamy, almost-too-perfect-to-be-true bromance between noted emotional boys Frank Ocean and Brad Pitt has reached new heights thanks to Pitt’s surprise appearance during Ocean’s headlining set at FYF Fest in Los Angeles.
Pitt, who revealed in a past interview that his post-divorce playlist included lots of Frank tunes to which Frank responded by wearing a shirt with Pitt’s photogenic visage on it at a concert, sat on the stage, appearing to talk on a telephone while Ocean sang his song “Closer to You,” an homage to Stevie Wonder’s live performance of the Carpenters’ “Close to You” and the Jackson 5’s “Never Can Say Goodbye.” As if that weren’t enough cultural clout crowded into one perfect performance, director Spike Jonze was on deck to film the whole thing.
Catch all the feelings by watching the full clip below.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement