Beyoncé is definitely Sansa Stark’s kin—at least according to Sophie Turner who plays Sansa in Game of Thrones. Turner, along with her fellow Game of Thrones castmates were asked by BuzzFeed to sort various celebrities into the Houses that are vying for power in Westeros and the results are very telling.
For instance, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe are no longer a Gryffindor, but members of House Stark. (Wait, Beyoncé and Harry Potter and Hermione are Starks? Those Lannisters don’t stand a chance in their pursuit of the Iron Throne.)
Benedict Cumberbatch is put in Greyjoy while Katy Perry is team Tyrell. Liam Cunningham, who plays Davos Seaworth, suggests that Will Smith would fit in among the ranks of Daenerys Targaryen’s Unsullied, before changing his mind and suggesting the Fresh Prince would fit in well in Dorne.
“He’d be somewhere warm and glamorous and full of niceness,” says Cunningham. The Unsullied, however, want Hillary Clinton on their side. Jacob Anderson, who plays Grey Worm, proudly declared Hillary as “Team Dany.”
Head over to BuzzFeed to see the full list.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This