“Amazing hike with Dad @SenJohnMcCain this morning. Thank you all for your best wishes!” Meghan McCain tweeted on Saturday, sharing a photo of the pair seated together on a bench with a scenic view.
“He is a warrior at dusk. One of the greatest Americans of our age. And the worthy heir to his father’s and grandfather’s name,” she wrote. “But to me he is something more. He is my strength. My example. My refuge. My confidante. My teacher. My rock. My hero — My dad.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This