Even the royal family isn’t immune to the terrible twos.
Princess Charlotte, who just turned two in May, appeared to throw a small tantrum at a Hamburg airport as the family prepared to board a helicopter.
The family has been jetting between Germany and Poland for their royal tour over five days this week, leading up to Princess Charlotte’s protest of her final trip bound back home. The family shuttled through Warsaw, Poland, Berlin and Heidelberg before their last stop in Hamburg, Germany.
Princess Charlotte cried and took took a small tumble as the family was on the tarmac approaching the helicopter.
However, her brother Prince George was more than happy to board the helicopter. The young prince was enthusiastic as he walked across the tarmac and was even seen smiling as he climbed inside. Prince George actually took the time to explore two different aircrafts before heading home.
Princess Charlotte’s small outburst didn’t last long though after getting picked up and comforted by her mother the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart