Hodor lives! Kristian Nairn, the actor who played the tragic character up until last season, returned to host the Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic-Con on Friday. And he had a bone to pick with Jon Snow.
He asked the rest of the actors on the panel who they wished had not been killed off the show, encouraging them to answer Hodor. But when it came to his own answer, he picked Kit Harington’s character Jon Snow — but not for the reason you may think.
“I have to say Jon Snow, just to save us having to talk about it every five minutes for a year. That was a really crummy year,” he said, the other actors nodding along. “After being asked for the 36th time in a day, I was like ‘You know what? I don’t care.” The next day, the paper was like, Kristian Nairn hates Kit Harington.'”
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy