Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington was found dead in his home on Thursday morning, the Los Angeles County coroner said. The performer was 41.
A spokesman for the coroner’s office told the Associated Press that Bennington’s death is being investigated as an apparent suicide. More details were not immediately available.
Linkin Park released its most recent album “One More Light” earlier this year.
Chester had previously struggled with drugs and alcohol, according to the Associated Press. He was also close friends with Chris Connell of Soundgarden, who committed suicide in May, People reported.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World