During the Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Liam Cunningham weighed in on what his character Davos Seaworth would do if he saw Melisandre again after learning that she sacrificed his friend and reading teacher, the young Shireen, in hopes of furthering her father Stannis’ bid for king.
“I don’t think he’s the vindictive type. But if he saw the Red Lady, he’d pull out a Glock and pop a couple of caps in her ass,” he said. When asked how he would hold said weapon, he added, “I’d hold it sideways.”
The panel was hosted to fans’ delight by Kristian Nairn, the actor who played Hodor, a tragic figure who died last season.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy