During the Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic-Con, Liam Cunningham weighed in on what his character Davos Seaworth would do if he saw Melisandre again after learning that she sacrificed his friend and reading teacher, the young Shireen, in hopes of furthering her father Stannis’ bid for king.
“I don’t think he’s the vindictive type. But if he saw the Red Lady, he’d pull out a Glock and pop a couple of caps in her ass,” he said. When asked how he would hold said weapon, he added, “I’d hold it sideways.”
The panel was hosted to fans’ delight by Kristian Nairn, the actor who played Hodor, a tragic figure who died last season.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction