The Kingsman spies have had a busy morning. The first full trailer for the spy film’s sequel, Kingsman: The Golden Circle, premiered in the morning before the movie’s panel at San Diego Comic-Con. In the first look, the spies from England including Colin Firth and Taron Egerton must team up with their American counterparts, including Channing Tatum.
Then at the film’s San Diego Comic-Con panel, the cast dropped another teaser, this one a crossover with slapstick spy show, Archer.
In the animated short, the ever-humble Archer introducers himself as the “world’s best spy.” Eggsy (Egerton) points out, “You probably shouldn’t tell people you’re a spy.”
“Then what’s the point of being one?” Archer rebuts. Eggsy challenges him to a drinking contest. Archer promptly chugs an entire bottle of liquor and passes out.
“So this is what passes for the world’s greatest spy in America? I may need to go there and teach them a lesson,” says Eggsy, setting up the fact that the Kingsman sequel, The Golden Circle, will hop over the pond.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?