Kingsman: The Golden Circle will have a big presence at Comic-Con in San Diego this week, but before the annual event starts in earnest, 20th Century Fox dropped a new red-band trailer for the sequel featuring a healthy dose of headshots and swears.
“It’s very American,” Eggsy (Taron Egerton), now a full-fledged member of the Kingsman (and judging by the events depicted in the teaser, one of the group’s few remaining affiliates), says toward the new trailer’s conclusion.
“F— yeah,” replies Agent Tequila (Channing Tatum), an ultra-American member of the U.S. spy organization the Statesman.
Kingsman: The Golden Circle teams original stars Egerton, Mark Strong, and Colin Firth (whose Harry Hart is alive for the sequel despite meeting a grisly end in the first film) with a cast of big-name newcomers, including Tatum, Halle Berry, Pedro Pascal, Jeff Bridges, and Julianne Moore as the villain, whom director Matthew Vaughn describes as “Martha Stewart on crack.”
Kingsman: The Golden Circle arrives on Sept. 22. The Kingsman Comic-Con panel will take place on Thursday at 11 a.m. PT.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart