Prince William knows the way to impress the youth is with strength.
He and Kate visited historic university town Heidelberg in Germany on Thursday during the fourth day of their five-day royal tour of Poland and Germany.
There, the royal couple faced off in a friendly boat race on the River Lacken that ended in victory for Prince William’s team. They also sampled beer, and teamed up to make pretzels and lollipops from scratch with varying skill levels at Heidelberg’s traditional market square.
But of all the traditions they took part in on this packed day, Prince William’s impromptu muscle-flexing for a crowd of young fans might be the sweetest.
This has been the latest news of the globe-trotting royal family winning hearts and now, inspiring body pride. Earlier, the pair visited the German Cancer Research Centre. Prince William and Kate will wrap up the day at a reception at the last original dancehall in Berlin.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer