If you’re looking something to nosh on this summer that will satiate your cravings for something sweet and savory, look no further than fruit punch pickles, the unique snack you never knew you needed.
Called “Tropickles,” these pickles are being sold under the Great Value brand at 1,2000 Wal-Mart stores this month. The “Tropickles” are described as “fruit punch flavored pickles” and retail for $2 a pop.
As might be expected, the Internet had plenty of feelings about these brightly colored, fruity-flavored pickles and took to the web to share their thoughts.
One shopper simply expressed his disbelief by saying “What in the world.”
Another customer enjoyed the tropickles, noting that fans of sweet pickles would enjoy it.
A radio show even had their staffers try the unique snack.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022