If you’re looking something to nosh on this summer that will satiate your cravings for something sweet and savory, look no further than fruit punch pickles, the unique snack you never knew you needed.
Called “Tropickles,” these pickles are being sold under the Great Value brand at 1,2000 Wal-Mart stores this month. The “Tropickles” are described as “fruit punch flavored pickles” and retail for $2 a pop.
As might be expected, the Internet had plenty of feelings about these brightly colored, fruity-flavored pickles and took to the web to share their thoughts.
One shopper simply expressed his disbelief by saying “What in the world.”
Another customer enjoyed the tropickles, noting that fans of sweet pickles would enjoy it.
A radio show even had their staffers try the unique snack.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space