Because Beyoncé is a kind and benevolent queen, on Friday, she’s blessed the world with a single, perfect image of the world’s most famous twins, Sir and Rumi Carter on their one month birthday.
While her caption confirmed the names that the fans had long speculated for the babies and also involved some very excellent emoji usage, the Lemonade singer left fans curious over the gender of the twins. Luckily, Queen Bey’s very fabulous mother Tina Lawson cleared up any questions by confirming that Sir and Rumi are a baby boy and a baby girl, respectively.
In an equally emoji laden caption, the grandma wrote “So Happy my baby shared a photo of her babies with the world ❤️❤️❤️proud grandma hello Sir Carter and Rumi Carter❤️🙏🏾❤️ Boy and girl what a blessing ❤️.”
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body