Because Beyoncé is a kind and benevolent queen, on Friday, she’s blessed the world with a single, perfect image of the world’s most famous twins, Sir and Rumi Carter on their one month birthday.
While her caption confirmed the names that the fans had long speculated for the babies and also involved some very excellent emoji usage, the Lemonade singer left fans curious over the gender of the twins. Luckily, Queen Bey’s very fabulous mother Tina Lawson cleared up any questions by confirming that Sir and Rumi are a baby boy and a baby girl, respectively.
In an equally emoji laden caption, the grandma wrote “So Happy my baby shared a photo of her babies with the world ❤️❤️❤️proud grandma hello Sir Carter and Rumi Carter❤️🙏🏾❤️ Boy and girl what a blessing ❤️.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out