Dubbed “Dragonstone,” the episode looks to continue several open-ended storylines from season six, including Bran Stark and Meera Reed’s journey back from beyond the Wall, Brienne of Tarth and Podrick Payne’s return to Winterfell, and of course, Daenerys Targaryen’s arrival in the Seven Kingdoms.
The pictures also offer another look at the large painted map of Westeros that featured prominently in the first trailer for the season. “Enemies to the east, enemies to the west, enemies to the south, enemies to the north,” Cersei says as a shot of her standing on it flashes. “Whatever stands in our way, we will defeat it.”
See the full gallery above.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out