Dubbed “Dragonstone,” the episode looks to continue several open-ended storylines from season six, including Bran Stark and Meera Reed’s journey back from beyond the Wall, Brienne of Tarth and Podrick Payne’s return to Winterfell, and of course, Daenerys Targaryen’s arrival in the Seven Kingdoms.
The pictures also offer another look at the large painted map of Westeros that featured prominently in the first trailer for the season. “Enemies to the east, enemies to the west, enemies to the south, enemies to the north,” Cersei says as a shot of her standing on it flashes. “Whatever stands in our way, we will defeat it.”
See the full gallery above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms