Some police are nothing if not well-mannered.
“Ooops! Sorry we missed each other but feel free to call me on 101 so we can discuss a deal,” the cheeky note read. Officers signed the message with “lots of love” and the maximum amount of x’s possible, captioning the picture of the secret grow operation with the hashtag “We’ve got manners.”
According to police, they discovered the nursery after they were tipped off. They also tweeted to the local BBC that the marijuana the unnamed growers were cultivating was “seized and destroyed,” but no one was arrested. Police have not revealed whether or not anyone was distributing the marijuana.
While the people behind the operation may not be so amused, the note certainly delighted people on the Internet.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time