Chyna, born Angela White, spoke out publicly Monday for the first time since Kardashian went on a tirade on Instagram and Twitter last week, exposing at least three explicit photos of Chyna as well as intimate details about their relationship.
“I was devastated,” Chyna told ABC News in an interview that aired Monday on Good Morning America. “I’m like, ‘How could somebody, like, post these pictures of me?’ And I’m like, ‘Wow, OK, like, this is a person that I trusted.'”
In at least a half-dozen tweets last Wednesday, Kardashian — the once-reclusive member of the famous Kardashian family — claimed Chyna cheated on him several times. He posted the nude photos of her first on Instagram, then on Twitter after his Instagram account was shut down. The images have since been removed.
Chyna on Monday plans to file a restraining order in court against Kardashian. Her lawyer, Lisa Bloom, told ABC News that what Kardashian did is a crime in California known as “revenge porn.”
The on-again, off-again couple had starred in their own reality television show, Rob & Chyna. They welcomed a baby girl together in November.
“I’ve talked to Rob, you know, about everything. I’ve talked to him,” Chyna said. “The moral of the story is, like, he doesn’t respect me, so if you can’t respect me, you have to respect the law.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow