Blac Chyna will pursue restraining orders against ex-fiancé and reality TV personality Rob Kardashian after he posted several explicit pictures of her on social media, a prominent lawyer claimed on Twitter Friday.
“I represent Blac Chyna. I just gave Rob Kardashian notice that we’ll be in court Monday seeking restraining orders against him,” author and law firm founder Lisa Bloom wrote in a tweet. “More to come.”
Bloom had previously said on the social media site that Rob Kardashian’s actions could constitute “revenge porn” and may have violated the law.
Bloom has represented several well-known clients, including Kathy Griffin and women alleging sexual harassment by Bill O’Reilly.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk