Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chairman John Podesta took to Twitter to respond to President Trump’s tweet from the G-20 summit that called him “disgraceful.”
“Everyone here is talking about why John Podesta refused to give the DNC server to the FBI and the CIA. Disgraceful!” Trump tweeted Friday.
Podesta replied telling Trump to “get a grip” and clarifying that he did not work at the Democratic National Committee.
Adrienne Watson, a spokeswoman for the DNC, also tweeted that Podesta did not work for the DNC during the campaign.
Trump has accused President Obama, Podesta and the DNC for not doing enough to stop Russian hacking attempts on the 2016 election. But he often balks at blaming Russia, saying Thursday that “nobody really knows” if Russia is responsible for interfering in the election.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive